How to keep your dog cool in the hot weather
1. Walk in early morning or in the evening when it’s cooler outside.
2. Avoid walking on asphalt, it can burn the pads of your dog’s feet.
3. Don’t leave your dog in a vehicle unattended.
4. Have water and a bowl available for them to drink all the time, you can also add some ice to the water.
5. I found, that you can take a bandana and wet it with lukewarm water then place it around your dogs neck, it helps to cool them.
You may have some tips on keeping your dog cool, feel free to post them in the comments. We would love to see them!